Click & Collect
Connect your web shop to your physical shop and start selling online.
Customers increasingly want to know an item is in stock before leaving home. They also want to know they’re getting a good price. This explains the explosion in Click & Collect services. Across all major retailers, over half are already offering Click & Collect, with many more planning to add it this year.
For retailers, it makes perfect sense. According to Internet Retailing magazine, more than 60% of Click & Collect shoppers go on to purchase further products during item collection.
Nettl :click&collect is a powerful web shop which works seamlessly with your real shop. Sell online to customers you’ve never met and offer Click & Collect functionality, like big retailers, to local customers.
“56% of online orders at johnlewis.com were collected in shops as opposed to home delivered”
HOW NETTL CLICK & COLLECT WORKS
> Connect your online web shop with your physical retail shop.
> Give customers the choice of times slots for delivery or collection.
> Integrate with your in-store Epos Now system for a seamless customer experience.
PLAYS NICE WITH
Nettl :click&collect seamlessly integrates with Epos Now tills. As the fastest growing Epos company in the UK, Epos Now have thousands of customers in both the retail and hospitality sectors, and hundreds more joining each month. Their award-winning systems are simple to use, yet feature rich, and are completely scalable for both small businesses as well as larger, corporate clients.
Use Epos Now in the UK and Ireland
500 NEW CUSTOMERS
Join Epos Now every month
FEATURES IN DETAIL
Product Import Synchronisation
- Get started quickly and upload all your products and categories from Epos Now to your web shop automatically.
- You decide when to upload new products to your website.
- Choose to publish new products immediately or manually review them.
- Updated prices on your till? Update all prices on your website with one click.
- Synchronise stock levels between your website and your till – your website automatically updates stock levels when you sell an item in store.
- Sold the last item in store? Products automatically hidden or shown as ‘out of stock’ on your website.
- Manage free and chargeable product options easily – apply to some or all products on your website.
- Optionally import products to your website from Excel/CSV file and send new products to your till.
- Select some products to only show on your website, only show on your till, or both.
- Website to scale with you – from 5 products to 5,000.
Sending Orders & Transactions to your till
- When a customer places an order, it automatically gets sent to your till.
- Optionally send drinks orders to your bar printer and food orders to your kitchen printer.
- Choose whether orders are sent as ‘completed’ transactions or ‘ordered’ for ‘Click & Collect’ in store.
- Your operators can easily process ‘Click & Collect’ orders on the till, edit the order or add additional items.
- Chosen product options sent as notes to your till and your kitchen/bar printers.
Click & Collect & Time Slots
- Set delivery or collection options, including thresholds for free delivery.
- Allow customers to specify a delivery/collection date and time slot.
- Set rules on how many time slots are available, to match your staffing or opening hours.
- Set holidays to prevent customers ordering on days you’re not available.
Payment Options & Tax
- Take debit or credit card payments online via Stripe integration and get paid directly into your bank account, without needing a merchant account.
- Securely save customer’s card details against their account for faster checkout and frequent orders.
- Optionally allow customers to pay on collection/delivery or force them to pay online.
- Allow customers to pay by PayPal.
- Transactions are shown on your till as paid online or with balance to be paid.
- For hospitality systems, select whether transactions are sent as ‘eat in’ or ‘take out’ tax & prices.
Customers & Communication
- Customer online account area included to view their order progress and order history.
- Allow customers to make fast reorders of previous items.
- Allow customers to register and edit their contact details on your website – your till automatically updated when they order.
- Send transaction emails automatically to customer when they place and order and when they collect in store – send an electronic receipt or invoice.
Website Design & Functionality
- Custom-designed site to match your brand, created by real designers.
- Full content management system to allow you to edit product descriptions, text and images.
- Integrated blog to allow you to keep your site fresh and with new content.
- Responsive design scales all pages to optimise for the device viewing.
- Mobile-friendly design is easy to navigate and place orders on smartphones.
- Full-featured on mobile – not an inferior, cut-down site.
- SEO-ready and compatible with Google Analytics.
Your responsive website will be deployed into our cloud platform powered by AWS. This uses the same proven infrastructure that runs famous names like Netflix, Pinterest, Expedia and Amazon.
Ask us about our hosting packages.
Let's Work Together
We’re always happy to discuss your project with you and put together quote if you are looking for something more bespoke. Simply fill out this form or give us a call on 01332 864990 to get started.
Let's Work Together
We’re always happy to discuss your project with you and put together a quote if you are looking for something more bespoke. Simply fill out this form or give us a call on 01332 864990 to get started.